Re: [AMBER] ptraj problems

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:35:14 -0700

At one point ptraj had quite some issues with large file sizes. Dan Roe has
since fixed these issues. See recent bug fixes and make sure you apply all
of them. Of specific interest is bugfix.16 of AmberTools 1.4 (this fixes
the exact issue you're describing here).

Future advice (I know that you didn't create this file) is to use NetCDF
trajectories. You can add "netcdf" to the trajout statement to do this.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida