Re: [AMBER] Missing Parameters

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:05:02 +0100

Hi Melanie,

Ilyas is right. The pre-processing of protein structures downloaded from
pdb database
is usually a good idea.

I am using H++ for this purpose

( http://biophysics.cs.vt.edu/H++/ )

which is able to add some missing atoms, protonate given protein according
the
desired pH and even allow you to create prmtop and inpcrd files so you
don.t need
to do this with x/s/tleap.

   Best wishes,

       Marek