Re: [AMBER] Missing Parameters

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

Melanie -

I tested both structures and leap could create the prmtop/inpcrd files.
There are close contact problems printed out in leap, which you can
disregard. Those close contact problems can be solved after doing
minimization on the structure.

I would not directly use a .pdb file downloaded from pdb.org. I would
first post-process it before loading it to leap. In your case, for some
reason which I dont know, leap does not understand the structure. Look at
the attached tmp.pdb file, which is the processed version of 3NJW pdb
file. Using this .pdb will create prmtop/inpcrd.

Also, do you need water molecules from the .pdb file? If not, remove them
before creating the prmtop/inpcrd files.

Good luck,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =