Re: [AMBER] amber11 Installation Test Failures

From: David Cantu <dcantu.iastate.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:40:15 -0500

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the tip. That worked fine when running the configure script, but
failed again with the "make serial". I have no clue why.

Do you (or anyone reading) know more about the ncsu? I do not know if I'll
use it. I am planning to use replica exchange md, and do not know if ncsu is
used there. Is there any documentation about it?

Thanks,

David