Re: [AMBER] amber11 Installation Test Failures

From: David Cantu <dcantu.iastate.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:08:04 -0500

By the way, this is the error that came out during the "make serial"
command:

../netcdf/lib/libnetcdf.a(netcdf.o): In function
`__netcdf_MOD_nf90_rename_var':
netcdf.f90:(.text+0x1b73): undefined reference to `nf_rename_var_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [sander] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/working002b/chem_eng3/dcantu/amber11/src/sander'
make: *** [serial] Error 2

Thanks,

David