Re: [AMBER] How to generate MM/PBSA statistics from recovered Job

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:59:57 -0500

This should take only seconds, since all it has to do is rewrite the output.
 I'm guessing that it's stuck at a barrier after a couple threads quit
out... Try concatenating all of the thread-specific output files into
output files of the same name (but with no numerical suffix) and running the
same command but in serial (you can run it straight from the command-line
without submitting it since it should only take a second or two).

What I mean by this is:

cat _MMPBSA_receptor_nm.out.[0-3] > _MMPBSA_receptor_nm.out
cat _MMPBSA_complex_nm.out.[0-3] > _MMPBSA_complex_nm.out
cat _MMPBSA_ligand_nm.out.[0-3] > _MMPBSA_ligand_nm.out

and then run it in serial.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,