Re: [AMBER] PTRAJ and segmentation faults

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 23:25:23 -0500

Hi David,

Could you please provide some more information on these segmentation
faults? What version of ptraj do you have, what bugfixes have you
applied, what architecture are you running on, how large and how long
are the trajectories, and what kind of input to ptraj produces the
segmentation fault? You certainly shouldn't be getting them as a
regular occurrence. I'd be happy to try and track down and fix any
errors.

-Dan