[AMBER] Amber usage and enquiry - 280111

From: Ken Choy <haruyapkc.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:12:17 +0800

Hi there Amber Team, good day to you. Wish you well.

I am enquiring on the Amber tools and Amber 11 software package for one of
my collaborators at a local research university in Malaysia.

May I know if:

i) Amber is windows compatible; and if not, what is the computer
requirement?

ii) We are interested to purchase/use the software; and we are requesting
for any help in regards to installation, training, troubleshooting etc (
it's ok if it's chargeable ). Is it available?

iii) Any support/dealer in Malaysia?

Please kindly advise and we hope to hear very soon from Amber ^^

Thanks for the attention.

Sincerely,
KC Yap,
Senior Application Chemist