Re: [AMBER] NaN error in .rst files

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:30:03 -0800

Than you Ross for your quick reply.

First thing to say, i am not using this flag. But as far as i know in
the manual it says that flag/option doesn't has no effect on either
force or energy calculations. That is why i didn't use it. I can turn
it on and check if same problem appears. But at the same time, i am
just in the middle of a long calculation, so then another question
appears in my mind. If i continue with iwrap flag/option, should i
expect any important difference in the simulation results ? You
definitely know much more than me about amber, can you tell me if it
is safe ?

best
peker