Re: [AMBER] trehalose concentation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:17:43 -0500

Hello,

In order to diagnose your problem, though, we most likely need more
information. What exact commands did you try? What does your topology file
look like? etc.

It could be that your system is so large that it's taking awhile to do
anything. You could also try looking through some of the test cases that
test minimization of the type you're doing and using that mdin file (and
adapting some of the input parameters to match what you're trying to do).

Good luck,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida