Re: [AMBER] trehalose concentation

From: subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:47:45 +0400

Dear sir

I make a pdb file for my trehalose concentration. and converted into prmtop
and inpcrd file using xleap -f leaprc.GLYCAM_06 command.
After that i tried to minimize in amber 10. but when i tried to minimize
with following input by sander it takes to many time ,does not showing any
error, when i put sander comman it remains as it is. why does it happening?
 min.in
 &cntrl
   imin=1,
   maxcyc=150,