Re: [AMBER] trehalose concentation

From: subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:18:57 +0400

Dear Sir,
 For Minimization the command is
 $ABERHOME/exe/sander -O -i min.in -o min.out -p tre10.prmtop -c
tre10.inpcrd -r min.rst

In the tre10.prmtop file this three flags are mising
%FLAG SOLVENT_POINTERS
%FLAG ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE
%FLAG BOX_DIMENSION
%FORMAT(5E16.8)
and nobox information in the tre10.inpcrd file

why this is happen?
How it can be solve?

thanking you
subrata