Re: [AMBER] error in prmtop,inpcrd

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:54:11 -0500

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011, subrata paul wrote:

> I want to save prmtop and inpcrd file for a dye. First, I loaded the pdb
> file for dye.
> Then I tried to save the prmtop and inpcrd file but some FATAL error is
> coming.

Please follow the procedure outlined in Tutorial B4 to set up a simulation for
a general organic molecule.

[Also, think about what someone reading your email would learn about your
problem: basically nothing. You tried to run Amber (probably the tleap
program) and you encountered some error. You won't get much help from a
mailing list without providing *some* level of detail.]

...dac