Re: [AMBER] error in prmtop,inpcrd

From: subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:35:56 +0400

Dear Case

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I have already gone through this tutorial, and i already tried for my
compound.When I run with this command ,I got following error.
antechamber -i dye.pdb -fi pdb -o dye.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2
1 is not a valid atom id in CONECT 1 6

How can i solve this?

thanking you
subrata