Re: [AMBER] image for lipid/water system

From: dhacademic <dhacademic.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:47:02 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I specified "iwrap=1" in my input. However, the molecules
(especially water) in the trajectory do not be wrapped into a primary box.
It is strange. So I tried post-processing with ptraj.

I have checked the prmtop file, in which one lipid molecule is a residue. Do
you mean that I need to center/image each individual lipids in the following
way, if the resid of lipid begins with n and there are m of them?

trajin mdcrd
center :n mass origin
image origin center familiar
center :(n+1) mass origin