Re: [AMBER] conversion of gromacs trajectory file (xtc) to amber trajectory file (mdcrd) / problem in water molecules

From: leila karami <karami.leila1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:13:25 +0330

Dear Bill

very thanks for your reply and attention.

I spent long time to solve this problem. unfortunately, since I'm beginner
in programming, I couldn't reorder coordinate of water molecules and Na+
ions.

If you are sure reordering of the coordinates will solve my problem,
please help
me about that.

ordering of atoms in gromacs trajectory file (xtc) is as follows:

1-1867 complex
1868-24085 SOL (water)
24086-24099 Na+ (ions)

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:

> > [different coords for amber & gromacs]
>
> Again, I wonder if you properly solved the problem of ions being
> in different places in the amber prmtop than in your gromacs
> trajectory.
>
> Bill

Leila Karami
Ph.D. student of Physical Chemistry