Re: [AMBER] GTX470 and Amber 11 Cuda tests

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 03:09:11 -0800 (PST)

In fact I didn’t test JAC PME (64x64x64) by some longer calculations and when I tried now they crashed *randomly* identically to the other GTX 470 users:

Error: the launch timed out and was terminated launching kernel kPMEGetGridWeights
cudaFree GpuBuffer::Deallocate failed the launch timed out and was terminated

For sure it is not a temperature issue. I tested the memory and it was ok. I hope that the Amber and Nvidia teams will solve the problem.

I was able just to make the benchmark: 22.15ns/day (SPDP).

Regards,
Filip