Re: [AMBER] cyclic peptide

From: Rossella Noschese <noschese.rossella.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:31:22 +0100

Sorry if I was unclear. What I meant is something like this:

        X - (N)PRO-CO-CH2-CH2-CH2-NH-(C)PHE-X
         | |
        X - X - X - X - X - X

with NPRO and CPHE i meant that CO and NH in the semplification above are
not respectively those of PRO and PHE.

.Dr Case: what I did using ACE and NME and then changing an hydrogen of ACE
mehyl group to a carbon isn't similar of drawning CO-CH2-CH2-CH2-NH ? I
thought I only had to use then the command "bond". What about it?