[AMBER] cyclic peptide

From: Rossella Noschese <noschese.rossella.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:50:41 +0100

Hi amber users,
I have to build a cyclic peptide, the two terminals aminoacids are N-PRO and
C-PHE and they are linked togheter by CO-(CH2)3-NH. So the sequence should
be:
...-PRO-CO-CH2-CH2-CH2-NH-PHE-...
How can I build it?
I tried making a linear sequence with ACE-PRO-.....-PHE-NME and then I
turned (but just with the command draw in the unit editor) an hydrogen of
ACE in a carbon with the idea of using then the command bond, but probably I
have instead to create a new unit modified of ACE with the right parameters
for the new methil group... is it right? and if it's so, how can I create
this new unit?

Thanks in advance..