Re: [AMBER] using mol2 files with tleap

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:29:41 +0100

Dear Jan Wahl,

It looks like you do not have the force field atom types in the mol2
file but the chemical elements. Did you use R.E.D. or R.E.D. Server to
generate this mol2 file?

Before anything else you need to add the force field atom types.

- You could use LEaP for that.
See examples in R.E.DD.B. - for instance:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/project/W-46/
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/project/W-46/script1.ff

- or you could use Antechamber to add force field atom types to the
mol2 file (and generate another mol2 file)

regards, Francois