Re: [AMBER] AmberTools serial compilation with intel compiler 12.0.0: final link failed

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 09:03:53 -0800

> Subject: Re: [AMBER] AmberTools serial compilation with intel compiler
> 12.0.0: final link failed
   !^^^^^
---
!
This is your problem. A .0.0 release of the Intel compilers!!! I would wait
until at least 0.25 or so minimum!. ;-) Intel have an annoying habit of
changing the interface on every compiler release. <sigh>.
I'll try to put together a patch that detects Intel v12 and adds this flag.
Thanks,
All the best
Ross
/\
\/
|\oss Walker
|             Assistant Research Professor              |
|            San Diego Supercomputer Center             |
|             Adjunct Assistant Professor               |
|         Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry           |
|          University of California San Diego           |
|                     NVIDIA Fellow                     |
| Tel: +1 858 822 0854 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk  |