Re: [AMBER] Triclinic box condition for PBC

From: Bongkeun Kim <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:04:24 -0700

Hello,

I made a water box from this command
=================================
AddToBox -c 20.pdb -a water.pdb -na 2500 -o 20wat.pdb -P 800 -RP 0.75
-RW 1.4 -V 1 -X 52.22 -Y 46.34 -Z 40 -al 90 -bt 90 -gm 120
===================================
And I store only waters to 20wat.pdb file again.
After loading all files in leap, I was able to generate prmtop and
inpcrd file.
=======================================
source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
loadamberprep c2.prepi
loadamberparams c2.frcmod
gr=loadpdb 20.pdb
bondByDistance gr 1.5
savepdb gr 20amb.pdb
ww=loadpdb 20wat.pdb
grw= combine {gr ww}
setbox grw vdw 1.0
saveamberparm grw c20w.prmtop c20w.inpcrd

Next, I changed BOX information in prmtop file to shrink the x
dimension and changed the box information(the last row) in inpcrd file
according to prmtop file and change all angles to 90 90 120.
And It passed the minimization MD.
Thank you.
Bongkeun Kim

Quoting dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu: