Re: [AMBER] PMEMD terminated abnormally!

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:15:37 +0530

As suggested by Jason I changed the ntx=1and irest=0 and now thats working
fine and Yes I ran my simualtion in CPU.So after changing it is reading the
velocities but the problem now I am facing is

Implementation does not support extra points.
             Require numextra == 0
Although I am using TIP3PBOX and using no extra forcefields(ff99SB)
Shandilya Ashutosh