Re: [AMBER] PMEMD terminated abnormally!

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:40:40 +0200

Have you ttied running this s=imulation in a CPU-driven system first ?
It would give you an idea if the problem is GPU (I doubt it), or rather
your input (Which I suspect)

The error message seems reasonable to me: "could not read velocities
from crd file". So, are there velocities in your crd file ? Your input
is saying that there are, but probably, there are not there.

Adrian

On 10/19/10 10:37 AM, Ashutosh Shandilya wrote:
> Shandilya Ashutosh
>

> On 18 October 2010 12:42, Ashutosh Shandilya<izerokelvin.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>> I am trying to run simulation on Tesla C2070 cuda machines (Amber11).I
>> gives the output as STOP PMEMD terminated abnormally! and the out file says
>> could not read velocities from crd file.
>> My input file is
>> &cntrl
>> imin = 0,
>> irest = 1,
>> ntx=5,
>> ntb=2,
>> ntp = 1,
>> taup=2.0,
>> cut = 10,
>> ntc = 2,
>> ntf = 2,
>> tempi = 300,
>> temp0 = 300,
>> ntt = 3,
>> gamma_ln = 1.0,
>> nstlim =10000000, dt = 0.001,
>> ntpr =10000, ntwx = 10000, ntwr = 10000
>> /
>> Kindly have a look.
>> regards
>> Shandilya Ashutosh

                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
                              Associate Professor
                Quantum Theory Project, Department of Chemistry
                            University of Florida
   Senior Editor. Journal of Physical Chemistry.
on Sabbatical in Barcelona until August 2011.
Email roitberg.ufl.edu