Re: [AMBER] xleap

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi <Dastmalchi.s.tbzmed.ac.ir>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:51:48 +0330

Hi,

Many thanks for the comments. I did changes to the ScrolledTable.c file based on http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/9.0/bugfix.29 <http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/9.0/bugfix.29>
and run the make command. This time I am getting this error:
ScrolledTable.c:1154: error: expected identifier or '(' before '!' token
make[1]: *** [ScrolledTable.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amber9/src/leap/src/Xraw'
make: *** [install] Error 2

I am not sure if changing the file was the correct way of applying the patch to fix the problem. I searched for this error, but couldn't find any thing.
I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I appreciate if I get help on this.

Cheers, Siavoush

Hi,

Please search before posting:
cutting and pasting the error into the google search bar at
http://ambermd.org/
finds
http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/9.0/bugfix.29

Have you applied all the amber9 bug fixes ?

scott