[AMBER] xleap

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi <Dastmalchi.s.tbzmed.ac.ir>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:24:48 +0330

Dear List,

I have installed Amber9 on my fedora Linux system while ago and it seems that I have done that without graphics. I use the following command to start leap:
$AMBERHOME/exe/tleap -s -f $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/leaprc.ff99

This way I can not use commands like Edit.
I was wondering if I want to have xleap working, do I need to reinstall Amber from scratch or perhaps I just need to install xleap module. If this is the case, how I should do that.

I will appreciate you valuable suggestion.

Cheers, Siavoush