Re: [AMBER] error in atomic charge calculation in RED server

From: Chinh Su Tran To <chinh.sutranto.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:37:37 +0800

Dear Francois,

The job number on the RED was P537 , if it is the reference you mentioned.

We increased memory space to 8GB during Gaussian (g09) calculation, not in
running the RED-vIII.4.pl, because we tried Mode 2 of the package, and it
requires the Gaussian input for geometry optimization.
We thought we might calculate it separately and input to the RED-vIII.4
later.

Note that I modified my p2n file in CONECT part for correct connections of
the atoms. Would it be the reason of the error? But I might not think so.

Thank you.

Chinsu