Re: [AMBER] Question about limitations of the nudged elastic band method

From: patrick wintrode <pat_wde2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using anber11. I was assuming I should use implicit solvent because to get a reasonably sized box of explicit solvent, the system will be~45,000 atoms (although forces presumably wouldn't need to be applied to the solvent). That estimate is based on several standard MD silulations we have done, plus looking at the space that the most mobile part of the system will have to travers.

Patrick