Re: [AMBER] Water bridge - MMPBSA

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:39:18 -0400

If you set strip_mdcrd=0, then MMPBSA.py will completely ignore the
strip_mask (default or otherwise) and keep everything that is in your
initially supplied trajectory (complex, water, metal, etc.). However, if you
leave strip_mdcrd=1 you can set the strip_mask to only the specific water
and metal residues you want to remove from the MM-PBSA calculation.

I hope this helps.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,