Re: [AMBER] Water bridge - MMPBSA

From: William Flak <williamflak.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All
Thanks so much for your reply.
I have set initial_traj=1 and stripped ions out of the trajectories, as well, I used closestwater command to keep only the closest two water molecules that act as a bridge between the ligand and the receptor.
I recreated a prmtop file for the complex (receptor+ligand+water). But I was wondering, what about receptor prmtop file, it should have the two water molecules too?
Thanks in advance
W. Flak