Re: [AMBER] Latest Na+ and Cl- ion parameters

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:12:23 -0500

in leap:

loadoff ions08.lib
loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_XXXXXX

where you choose the below water model you desire.

frcmod.ionsjc_spce
frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
frcmod.ionsjc_tip4pew

Cheers,

Dean
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Tai Chi For Me
Springfield, Missouri
email: info.taichiforme.com
web: http://taichiforme.com
Tel: 417-888-0479

...A tree as great as a man's embrace springs up from a small shoot;
A terrace nine stories high begins with a pile of earth;
A journey of a thousand miles starts under one's feet...
-Tao Te Ching, Chapt 64