Re: [AMBER] how we increase the number of sugar molecule in a system

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:42:37 -0400

I can't respond in detail right now. But, this is a more general leap
usage question if someone else can answer easily. You need only build
your 10 disaccharides as separate molecules in sleap and use the
translate (I think) command to move them apart from each other. After
that, solvate. I don't recall at the moment how to specify number of
waters.

:-) L

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:22 AM, subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
>     I am totaly new in amber. I am going through the tutorials. I am able
> to creat .prmtop and .inpcrd file for a disaccharide using glycam force
> field in amber. Is it possible to creat .prmtop and .inpcrd for a
> disaccharide using amber force field.
>
>        I can simulate one disaccharide with solvatebox in amber.  I want to
> simulate 10 disaccharide and 200 water , but i don't know how  i increase
> the number of disaccharide in the system and how i fixed the number of water
> molecule?
>
> Thanking You
> subrata

:-) Lachele