[AMBER] how we increase the number of sugar molecule in a system

From: subrata paul <paul.subrata34.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:22:19 +0400

Dear Sir,

     I am totaly new in amber. I am going through the tutorials. I am able
to creat .prmtop and .inpcrd file for a disaccharide using glycam force
field in amber. Is it possible to creat .prmtop and .inpcrd for a
disaccharide using amber force field.

        I can simulate one disaccharide with solvatebox in amber. I want to
simulate 10 disaccharide and 200 water , but i don't know how i increase
the number of disaccharide in the system and how i fixed the number of water
molecule?

Thanking You
subrata