Re: [AMBER] Packmol file cannot minimized

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:42:25 -0400

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010, setyanto tri wahyudi wrote:

> last time when I'm trying make hexane-water box using packmol. This is well
> done.
> It is also parameterized using tleap. But, there is a problem appear when
> the system minimized.
>
> It is only shown like this...

> AMBER 10

We would need many more details to be of any help. Be sure to cut and paste
the *exact* outputs, etc. Be sure the test cases work. The first thing the
sander program (if that is what you are running) does is print out the date;
if you are not getting that, then the problem probably has nothing to do with
packmol....

....dac