Re: [AMBER] Equilibration

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:26:59 -0300

Although it is true that you may be using a equilibration time that is
too small, and that your heating is too fast, especially since you are
using explicit solvent, the main difficulty in answering your question
is that you also don't mention what properties you are looking at. How
did you conclude that your results after 15ns are "completely
different"? What properties did you measure? How do they differ?

Note that, even with the exactly the same protocol, the precise
trajectories and final structures are expected to differ between two
different simulations.

Cheers,
Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto