Re: [AMBER] Interaction energy_mm_pbsa

From: <moitrayee.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:03:13 +0530 (IST)

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am attaching the decomp.in file i have used for the calculation. I have indeed
defined the print residue option in the attached decomp.in file (COMPRI, RECPRI,
and LIGPRI) to print all the interaction energies between the desired residues
(558 such residues). Now I get an output for each snapshot, the first few lines
are pasted below.

MM
GB
MS
1
TDC 1-> 1 0.000 3.041 -16.427 -68.876 667.066
TDC 1-> 2 0.000 -0.220 -7.064 -1.980 -140.104
TDC 1-> 3 0.000 -0.238 -3.355 2.931 -7.882
TDC 1-> 4 0.000 -0.870 -0.285 -0.102 -138.963
TDC 1-> 5 0.000 -0.020 -0.192 0.171 0.000
TDC 1-> 6 0.000 -0.002 -0.254 0.249 0.000

I understand that the 4th column is internal energy, 5th is vdw, 6th ele, 7th GB
and 8th gamma*SAS.

Now are the interaction energy values (i.e Einternal+Eele+Evdw) reflect the
realistic interaction energies in solvent or are they representing interaction
energies if the two residues were in vacuum?

I would look forward to hear from you.
Thanks once again.

Sincere Regards,
Moitrayee