Re: [AMBER] Interaction energy_mm_pbsa

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:20:51 -0400

Do you mean getting the interaction energy between two solvent-exposed amino
acid residues? You should be able to do this by simply defining the print
residue option in your mm_pbsa.pl input file (COMPRI, RECPRI, and LIGPRI) to
print only those two residues.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,