[AMBER] Syntax for using RRES and LRES to turn on per residue decomposition (idecomp = 2) in a TI calculation

From: g t <sketchfoot.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:05:59 +0100

Hi, please excuse me as I do not have a lot of experience with AMBER. I have
been finding the correct syntax to use for per residue decomposition. I am
using amber 10 with the mpi version of sander. I cannot find any example of
using RRES cards with sander in the manual.

my input file for the production run looks like this:

NPT
production
 &cntrl

  imin = 0, ntx = 5, irest =
1,
  ntpr = 10, ntwr = 1000, ntwx =
0,
  ntf = 2, ntc =
2,
  ntb = 2, cut =
9.0,
  nstlim = 1000, dt =
0.002,
  temp0 = 300.0, ntt = 3, gamma_ln =
2,
  ntp = 1, pres0 = 1.0, taup =
2.0,
  icfe=1, clambda =
0.1,
  idecomp =
2,
 RRES 1
10
 RES 1 10

ifsc=0,

crgmask='',

 &end

I have tried a variety of other variations, but always get the message "
error in reading namelist cntrl". If anyone could help me with my syntax, I
would be obliged.

best regards,
GT