Re: [AMBER] FAD parameters and RESP charge

From: xqkong <xqkong.mail.shcnc.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:40:20 +0800

Dear Jason,
Thanks for your prompt reply and suggestion.I am very sorry for the blank e-mail and I am also confused about it because the contents which i wrote were hidden in the e-mail.I will figure out the problem as soon as possible.Here is the original content of my e-mail.

Dear AMEBR folks
I am currently working on developing the RESP charges and FF parameters for the co-factor FAD.But it will consume too much time and i can't find them in the REDDB.so i will appreciate it if you can provide me the whole RESP charge and FF parameters of FAD . which i also list below:
   FAD (oxidized form with -2 charges on the phosphodiester groups)
   By the way ,how do i cite your RESP charge and FFparameters?
   Best regards!
   Xiangqian KONG

I hope you will see the intact contents this time. Meanwhile,i still can't
find the paramters and resp charge for FAD in Bryce group website. I will
appreciate it if you or others would give me a hand.
Best regards,
Xiangqian Kong

Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> at Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:54:28 wrote:
>If you have a question, it's most helpful to post text in your email rather
>than relying on the subject heading. In anticipation of your question,
>though, see the Bryce group website that has a lot of different parameters
>for various biologically relevant compounds:
>
>http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber
>
>All the best,
>Jason
>
>On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 8:36 PM, xqkong <xqkong.mail.shcnc.ac.cn> wrote:

>--
>Jason M. Swails
>Quantum Theory Project,
>University of Florida