Re: [AMBER] How to include parmbsc0 force field in preparing prmtop/inpcrd files?

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 23:39:45 -0700

Hi Cat,

The short answer is yes -- the protein parameters will still be ff99SB
if you use parmbsc0 parameters. My one suggestion would be to start
leap with leaprc.ff99bsc0 right from the beginning (as opposed to
leaprc.ff99SB), as this leaprc file automatically loads both the
ff99SB and parmbsc0 parameters.

Best,

Paul