Re: [AMBER] how to run entropy calculation using pmemd

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 07:29:47 -0400

Hello,

I think you are mistaken. sander does NOT do normal mode analysis
calculations, nor does pmemd. The only options for calculating the nmode
entropy is to either use the nmode program itself or to use a nab program
that has an nmode call. You can use either MM/PBSA script as an example for
how to set up nmode calculations.

Good luck!
Jason

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 5:50 AM, fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net> wrote:

> Hi amber users,
> Is it possible to calculate entropy using normal mode analysis with pmemd?
> We know that it is sander usually, but pemmd is much faster. How could I do
> that? Thanks!
>
> All the best,
> fancy

Quantum Theory Project,