Re: [AMBER] question about bond command

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:13:51 -0400

This is detailed quite thoroughly in the manual. I would also suggest reading the original implementation article by Mongan et al. The full citation is in the amber manual. This paper does a good job of telling you exactly what is done for constant pH MD in amber.

All the best,

Jason Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida