Re: [AMBER] question about bond command

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:04:18 -0400

Hello,

You can either use constant pH MD in implicit solvent if you don't know HHS proper protonation states of the titratable residues, or you can predetermine the dominant protonation states of the titratable residues and run MD with those specified states. The different titratable residues have different residue names for the different protonation states as described in the manual for ambertools I believe. For example, deprotonated aspartate is ASP, protonated aspartic acid is ASH, and the 4-proton titratable aspartate is AS4.

Hope this helps,

Jason Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida