Re: [AMBER] compile ambertools on mac

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:05:04 -0400

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010, Jorgen Simonsen wrote:

> I have deleted the suggested files
> make clean
>
> remove config.h - reconfigured and then make install
>
> but I get the same error as earlier I have attached the log file from the
> make install run if anybody can make sense of it.

You are never compiling the fftw libraries, maybe because some files
are still there are are not being cleaned. Take a look in $AMBERHOME/lib
and look for any files with "fftw" in their name. Remove them, and see if
that helps.

Note to developers (Tyler, I guess): should not the "clean" target in
amber11/AmberTools/src/fftw-2.1.5 also remove the .a files in $AMBERHOME/lib?

....dac