Re: [AMBER] The system size limitations for Tesla C2050 ?

From: Dairsie Latimer <dairsie.petapath.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:04:12 +0100

Marek,

    I don't know the exact number but it is linked to the board memory size.
The C1060 has 4GB and can run the Cellulose NVE test case so my best guess
at this point would be that the C2050 will be in the 275K to 300K region
(3GB without ECC turned on). The C2070 is going to provided a good increase
here and going multi-card will also probably allow the simulation of larger
systems.

Dairsie