Re: [AMBER] regarding mmpbsa

From: Asfa Ali <asfa.iisc.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:10:44 +0530

Hi,

I checked the messages shown on the screen :

ptraj found! Using /root/amber11/bin/ptraj
sander found! Using /root/amber9/exe/sander (serial only!)
Assuming /root/amber9/exe/sander is part of
amber9 or amber10. Using old PB input file.
Warning: igb=2 should be used with mbondi2 pbradii set. Yours are modified
Bondi radii (mbondi)

Preparing trajectories with ptraj...
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER trajectory
file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
    If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER trajectory
file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
    If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER trajectory
file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
    If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
101 frames were read in and processed by ptraj for use in calculation.

Starting sander calls

Starting gb calculation...

 bad atom type: K
 bad atom type: K
Starting pb calculation...

Cannot match namelist object name cutcap
namelist read: misplaced = sign
Cannot match namelist object name 1
Cannot match namelist object name xcap
namelist read: misplaced = sign
Cannot match namelist object name ycap
namelist read: misplaced = sign
Cannot match namelist object name zcap

My system is a quadruplex dna with central K+ ions. I guess K+ ions are not
well defined to treat in GB. However K+ ions are recognized well in amber as
I didn't have any problem in MD runs.

Kindly help.

Thanks a lot..
Asfa.