Re: [AMBER] ptraj (AT 1.4) hiccups with gzipped trajectory files

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:35:01 -0700

Hi all,

Just to add to my original message from Friday -- I'm seeing the same
behavior after compiling AT 1.4 with bugfix.4 using either gcc 4.3.5
or gcc 4.4.4 on my machine. (I did this to exclude gcc 4.5 as being
the source of trouble.) For what it's worth, the prmtop and mdcrd
files in question were generated with AMBER 10 (and gzipped) on a
couple of different clusters, but I don't think that should really
matter...

Best,

Paul