Re: [AMBER] RMSD calculation per reside wise not rmse/time by ptraj

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:52:57 -0400

Hello,

See the command "atomicfluct" in the AmberTools (or amber) manual. You may
have to install AmberTools-1.4 (available for free on ambermd.org) and use
the ptraj compiled there. I would suggest doing this regardless of whether
this functionality is available in the version of ptraj included in amber8.

Good luck!
Jason

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM, REENU KHATTRI <ibi2008024.iiita.ac.in>wrote:

> hello sir i am a student and doing project in chimeric RNase A by AMBER 8
> .i
> have been calculated RMSD/TIME and plot the graph but sir i would like to
> know how to calculate RMSD per RESIDE WISE to actual knowing to
> fluctualation in my structures.please send me the script.
> thank you.
> Rinu Khattri

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida