Re: [AMBER] unexpected "vlimit exceeded for step" error

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:46:31 -0700

Hi Cristina,

I took your input files and ran them in serial using sander v11 and the
calculation crashes after 3 steps. Looking at the mdcrd file it is obvious
there is a problem. Take a look at frame0 and frame2 attached. I zoomed in
on the region where the problem occurs. Loading it into VMD it is obvious.
This is what I meant when I said you should set ntwx=1 and then carefully
look at each frame in VMD.

It is clear you have some issue with the parameters here, or something else
strange going on. It may be related to your mutations.

I would start by investigating this.

Good luck,
Ross