Re: [AMBER] regarding forcefield for rna

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:42:13 +0200 (MEST)

I think Rosa di Felice was doing something in that
direction.
Stability and migration of metal ions in G4-wires by molecular dynamics simulations
Author(s): Cavallari M, Calzolari A, Garbesi A, et al.
Source: JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B Volume: 110 Issue: 51 Pages: 26337-26348 Published: DEC 28 2006
But I not remember details. We were less active in the "G-NA"
field due to the force field problems with loops.
Jiri